Monday, July 27, 2009

New to Petizens

Petizens Featured Pet of the Day: Casey's page is decorated with wooden planks as the background and lots of really cute dog pictures. Her pictures have fun frames around them which gives her page a nice touch. She is a new user on Petizens that calls Canada home. Casey is an adorable Dachshund that is only 5 months old. Her owner VP2211 has 2 dogs posted on Petizens. Check out Casey's page and welcome her to Petizens!! 


http://www.petizens.com/profile.php?pid=1793

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I wanted to know if I have lost my account with you since I have a lot of time without using the petizens community. I wanted to enter and add the new cat I have but I can't find my way back and also it seems the page itself doesn't exist anymore. It will be very sad. Please if you know anything about please let me know erika.mvpm@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great info! its help me a lot..thanks for sharing! keep it up.
    pet community forum | dog forum greece

    ReplyDelete